Thank you for shopping with us! Please read all of the following before placing your order. Please note that by making a purchase, you agree to abide by these policies.
How do I order something from you?
- Patterns may be ordered from the shop (linked to Ravelry) or Etsy and downloaded in PDF format immediately. You may also download patterns from the Ravelry site, Craftsy, or Loveknitting.
- Ready-to-ship knitted items may be ordered from Etsy and will be shipped in 1-2 business days.
- Made-to-order knitted items may be ordered from Etsy. Custom knitted commisions (e.g. an item that looks nothing like anything I have listed) are occasionally available upon request. Contact me for more info!
May I sell something I make from one of your patterns?
- You may use any of my knitting patterns for limited commercial purposes, i.e. when you have knitted the garment(s) yourself without the help of contract knitters, outworkers, or mass manufacturing. If you have questions about this policy, please ask!
How often do you post new items in your shop?
- Patterns are dependent on the creative process, including editing and test knitters, but I have several coming your way in the next few weeks!
- For shop updates, follow me on Instagram and sign up for my newsletter.
What is your turnaround time for Made to Order items?
- Right now, turnaround is about 5-7 business days, but depends on the item.
What method of payment do you accept?
- I accept credit card, debit card, and payments through Paypal.
- Prices are listed in USD.
Do you combine shipping if we buy several items?
- Yes, absolutely! Just send an email to email@example.com with your order information and I will refund any extra shipping you were charged.
Do you allow refunds/exchanges?
- Due to the custom nature of my work, there are no refunds or exchanges on knitted items. Please make sure to read each listing carefully and supply all of the needed information to ensure your item is created correctly.
- Knitting patterns are subject to the refund/exchange policies enforced by the sites from which they were purchased.